Woodchester Mansion

Examples of electronic voice phenomena to be posted in this forum.

Site Admin

Post by kentpara » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:46 pm

Woodchester Mansion

Woodchester Mansion is an unfinished, Gothic revival mansion house in Nympsfield, Gloucestershire, England. It is on the site of an earlier house known as Spring Park. The mansion is a Grade I listed building.The mansion was abandoned by its builders in the middle of construction, leaving behind a building that appears complete from the outside, but with floors, plaster and whole rooms missing inside. It has remained in this state since the mid-1870s.The mansion's creator William Leigh bought the Woodchester Park estate for £100,000 in 1854, demolishing the existing house, which had been home to the Ducie family. A colony of approximately 200 greater horseshoe bats reside within the attic of the mansion, and have been studied continuously since the mid-1950s.

I captured this evp at the mansion which was using a PSB7 Spirit Box and had hardly no radio traffic as this location is in a valley or no mobile phone signal present at the time of this capture:

I asked a question and got the following answer back I believe actually twice but different voices.

http://www.kentparanormal.com/evp/spring.wav

Return to “Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP Forum)”