The P-SB7 ITC Frequency Sweep Radio

Any equipment will be posted and discussed here.

Site Admin

Post by kentpara » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 am

The P-SB7 ITC Frequency Sweep Radio

The P-SB7 ITC research frequency sweep radio device is designed for paranormal researchers who conduct EVP surveys and want to step up to the next level.
This product has the functionality of the well known ‘Franks Box’ which is not commercially manufactured and can be used to contact sprits through the use of radio frequency devices.
The P-SB7 ITC offers an enhanced FM frequency sweep which includes an additional 119 new frequencies from 76MHz to 87.9MHz. A seven step adjustable sweep rate provides user flexibility based on individual technique and session circumstances.

Features:

- Mini AM/FM frequency sweep radio
- Sweep forward/ reverse selectable
- Adjustable sweep speeds
- Earphone output (earphones included)
- Internal speaker
- EL backlight LCD with manual on/off control

Using recorders and EMF Meters in conjunction with the P-SB7-ITC can help to legitimize the results found. EMF Meters should be placed far enough away from the device as to not cause any interface or produce false readings.

Requires 3 x AAA batteries.

Post by ravenmews » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:46 am

Re: The P-SB7 ITC Frequency Sweep Radio

I've been hearing a lot about 'Frank's box' in recent years.
I believe it was originally designed by Thomas Edison who said only 30 people would be able to use it.
Frank Sumption received messages from Edison to finish the project.

Its an interesting piece of equipment. I'd like to work with it at some point when I'm up and running with a group.

Return to “Paranormal Research Equipment”